Our Immigration team is able to assist clients who want to migrate to Australia.
In addition to preparing and lodging visa applications to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, our team is able to advise on migration options available to foreign individuals and entrepreneurs as well as assisting them with the setting up of businesses and formulation of investment plans. For local corporations in need of foreign talent, we are also able to assist with the sponsoring foreign employees.
We mainly assist clients with the following applications:
- Business Innovation and Investment subclass 188 Visas – Business Innovation, Investor, Significant Investor, Premium Investor and Entrepreneur streams
- Business Talent subclass 132 Visas – Significant Business History and Venture Capital Entrepreneur streams
- Employer Nomination Scheme subclass 186 and Regional Sponsored Employer Scheme subclass 187 Sponsorship, Nomination and Visas
- Temporary Work (Skilled) subclass 457 Sponsorship, Nomination and Visas
- Family Visas such as for Partner, Parent, or Children
- Resident Return Visas with issues such as prolonged absence from Australia
We have members of our immigration team that can communicate with you in Mandarin or Cantonese and if required process documents written in Chinese.
Current legislation requires that immigration assistance may only be provided by a Registered Migration Agent. Our immigration lawyer is also a Registered Migration Agent who acts in accordance with the Code of Conduct set out in legislation. A copy of the Code of Conduct is available on the MARA website: http://www.mara.gov.au.
Whether you wish to move to Australia or sponsor someone to come to Australia, we’re with you.
Bonita Wong is a lawyer in Thynne + Macartney’s Finance & Projects Team. She is also a Registered Migration Agent and has significant migration law experience including the visa applications outlined above.
- Bonita is fluent in spoken Mandarin and Cantonese, and in written traditional and simplified Chinese.
Phone: +617 3231 8844 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org