Thynne + Macartney provides legal support to insolvency practitioners and clients whose businesses are facing solvency issues.
The firm’s insolvency lawyers provide representation in all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency, including receiverships, liquidations, voluntary administrations and bankruptcy.
The insolvency services provided by the firm include:
- providing pre-appointment insolvency advice to financiers and other secured creditors
- preparing appointment documents
- providing post-appointment advice to receivers, liquidators, voluntary administrators and trustees in bankruptcy
- conducting asset sales in insolvency administrations
- recovering assets in insolvency administrations