Thynne + Macartney’s IT team has won the Lawtech Legal IT Team of the Year (Small to Medium Firm) for 2012.
The reasons for winning the award included:
- A goal set twelve months ago to deliver incremental change to the user, improved usability and getting the most out of existing core systems while providing improved system performance and reliability.
- Proactive monthly system maintenance that runs at times that does not adversely affect staff.
- Putting systems in place that allow access to the document management system from iPads and other tools that take iPads from being a toy to an essential business mobility tool.
- Remote access and virtual desktop environment that is continually improved. A remote access system that allows users desktops to securely and simply follow whether connecting from multi monitor home machines (Windows, Mac & Linux), notebooks, tablets (Apple, Android & Windows) and back in the office.
- Conducting annual customer satisfaction surveys and ongoing customer satisfaction surveys. Follow-ups of surveys and reporting that provides a transparent view of the quality of service provided.
- Standard support hours between 8am and 6pm weekdays. An afterhours support service that runs between 6pm and 10pm weekdays and 9am to 5pm weekends and public holidays.
Congratulations to Thynne + Macartney’s IT team.
This information is intended to provide a general summary only and should not be relied on as a substitute for legal advice.