Our corporate specialists have significant experience working with individuals, public and private sector companies to find a better way through the complexities of commercial and corporate law to achieve their business objectives.
We assist companies by examining all the options at every stage of their lifecycle from start-ups needing structuring advice to mature organisations wanting to create value for shareholders. Our advice is pragmatic, realistic and commercial.
We can provide assistance with:
- business structures, operations, taxation and superannuation matters
- structuring and documenting joint venture and partnership arrangements
- drafting of commercial documents, including joint ventures, franchising, distribution of products, agency arrangements, syndicates, production and management
- licensing, acquisitions and the sale of public and private companies
- drafting Shareholder Agreements, foreign investment, mergers and takeovers, prospectuses, ASX listings, underwritings and equity raisings
- general commercial transactions such as licensing, distribution, agency, trade and supply agreements, partnership advice and business structures including trusts
- government lobbying
Whatever the stage of your business, we’re with you.
Lawyer’s Weekly – Australian Law Awards
- Commercial Team of the Year – Finalist (2017)
- Dispute Resolution Team of the Year – Finalist (2018)