Trusts are a basic part of the planning of business, investment and family finances.
A ‘trust’ is where a person or organisation (the trustee) is appointed to hold money or assets on behalf of another (the beneficiary).
Trusts are established for different reasons including preserving assets from creditors or the Family Court, tax benefits and to benefit children or charitable causes.
Our trust specialists can help you explore your options in the following areas:
- Discretionary/family trusts
- Unit trusts
- Special purpose trusts including special disability trusts, child maintenance, estate proceeds and superannuation proceeds trusts
- Amending trust deeds and appointing additional or replacement trustees or appointors
When it’s time to plan for your future, we’re with you.
Doyle’s Guide (Queensland)
- Leading Firm in Wills & Estates Litigation (2015-2019)
- Leading Firm in Wills, Estates & Succession Planning (2017-2019)