We believe that wellbeing and creating options is important for your clients as they explore their alternatives moving forward into retirement and later life.
We keep our focus on these priorities as we guide operators throughout all stages of the village, from initial planning and structuring, development, tendering, contracting, registration and resident agreements. Once established, we can provide on-going support to help operators navigate compliance obligations and the increasingly complex regulations as well as alternative models for seniors living.
Our services include:
- sales and acquisitions
- registrations, PIDs and resident agreements
- planning & environment including disputes
- construction – tendering and procurement, contracts, agreements and disputes
- regulatory compliance and governance
- occupational health and safety
- resident disputes
For those clients in the not-for-profit sector, we have long-standing experience and expertise working with religious & charitable organisations. For more information, please see our religious & charitable page.
When creating wellbeing is important, we’re with you.
Doyle’s Guide (Queensland)
- Leading Firm in Health & Aged Care (2017-2020)
- Leading Firm in Property & Real Estate (2018-2020)
- Leading Firm in Planning & Development (2016-2017, 2019-2020)
Lawyers Weekly – Australian Law Awards
- Property Team of the Year, Finalist (2017, 2020)