We believe in ensuring our clients’ projects comply with the legislation so that their risk is managed. We take a commercial view so that our clients’ business goals are met.
We work with developers on the following:
- the acquisition of development sites including structuring advice, joint venture arrangements and due diligence investigations
- preparing the suite of off-the-plan contracts and disclosure statements
- liaising with surveyors, town planners and body corporate managers during the development stage
- attending to the sale of off-the-plan and established management rights
- providing financial certifications to development lenders
- attending to issuing titles for the developed site, establishing the community title scheme and ensuring all initial meetings are held
- the sale of the developed lots.
Our clients include property developers, individuals and not for profit groups.
We have expertise in residential, commercial and industrial strata titled and freehold developments as well as aged care & retirement living.
To find out more about our services, please visit our Property Law page.
Whether you’re building structures or wealth, we’re with you.
Planning & Environment
Our planning & environment law specialists assist clients find a pathway through the complexities of planning and environment law to help them find the best commercial solution in the shortest possible time. We use our expertise to steer our clients clear of the issues which can stand in the way of development approvals.
From pre purchase site due diligence to Planning and Environment Court challenges, we practice in all aspects of planning & environment law throughout Queensland and act for property developers, land owners, infrastructure providers, local government authorities and agricultural business.
For more information on our services, please visit the Planning & Environment page.
When you have a development to keep on track, we’re with you.
Doyle’s Guide (Queensland)
- Leading Firm in Property & Real Estate (2018-2020)
- Leading Firm in Planning & Development (2017, 2019-2020)
Lawyers Weekly – Australian Law Awards
- Property Team of the Year, Finalist (2017, 2020)
The Legal 500 (Asia-Pacific, Australia)
- Real Estate – Tier 5