Our technology specialists help clients find their way through the complex legal, regulatory and general commercial issues faced by businesses in e-commerce. We assist organisations to break down the internal barriers in their organisation as they develop and change to embrace technology issues. We also assist with start-ups in the technology field.
Changing regulations, globalisation and the speed of change are just some of the issues in the technology sector.
We know technology is technical and business issues are consequently more complex including outsourcing, copyright, licensing and privacy.
Our services include:
- protection and utilisation of intellectual property
- software development, licensing and support services contracts
- hardware acquisition and enterprise-wide hardware rollout projects
- outsourcing and other large scale system implementation and integration
- contractor and consulting arrangements
- acquisition and disposal of companies and businesses
- advice on IT-related issues arising from acquisition transactions
- transitional services arrangements
- e-commerce related transactions including privacy advice
- contract management documentation and training
- regulatory compliance
When it’s time to upgrade your competitiveness, we’re with you.
Lawyer’s Weekly – Australian Law Awards
- Commercial Team of the Year – Finalist (2017)
- Dispute Resolution Team of the Year – Finalist (2018)