Phone: +61 7 3231 8833
I believe that by listening and developing trust, a client’s goals can be achieved and strong relationships built.
I also believe that rural and regional Australia is a unique and dynamic environment in which to do business, and that our Agribusiness Group is well placed to serve it.
As a Partner within that Group, I work with and have built strong relationships with people and business throughout the country.
I understand that every client is unique and have experience advising on:
- large scale rural, residential and commercial property transactions
- leases, agistment arrangements and share farming agreements
- landholder compensation negotiations
- business and trust structuring
- management and consultancy agreements
- estate planning.
Alex is an approved advisor under the Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority, Carbon Farming Advice Rebate Program.
Awards & Recognition
Doyle’s Guide (Queensland)
- Agribusiness – Recommended (2018-2020)
Lawyers Weekly – Australian Law Awards
- Property Team of the Year – Finalist (2017, 2020)
I act for individuals and agricultural businesses throughout Queensland, New South Wales and the Northern Territory.
I hold a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business Management from the University of Queensland and a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law.
I was admitted as a solicitor in 2009.
I am a Non-Executive Director of the Future Farmers Network and a member of AgForce’s Water Policy Committee.
By Alex Ramsey, Partner Common sense has begun to prevail in...