Our Insolvency + Restructuring specialists focus on solutions to cashflow concerns, short-term business interruption and the effects of insolvency/ bankruptcy on companies and individuals.
We provide front-end business structuring and asset protection advice to entrepreneurs, as well as turn around solutions and options to deal with ‘cashflow lag’ during business growth and to deal with ‘cashflow interruption’ for external reasons. This includes formal and informal arrangements with creditors under bank loan and security instruments, Farm Debt Mediation schemes in Queensland and NSW, the Corporations Act and the Bankruptcy Act.
Our Team acts in all types of insolvency appointments across the secured and unsecured spaces. We provide specialist advice to insolvency practitioners and their appointors, tailored to the industry and specific debtor circumstances. This includes:
- pre-appointment advice and security reviews
- drafting appointment and indemnity documents
- PPSR and priorities advice
- dealing with the ATO
- prosecuting voidable transaction and debt recovery proceedings
- realising assets
- conducting public examinations with or without counsel
- advising upon meetings of creditors and committees, adjudicating proofs of debt and general advice.
Our Team has bespoke expertise acting for insolvency appointees in the Construction + Infrastructure sector.
When you need a way forward, we’re with you.
Lawyers Weekly – Australian Law Awards
- Commercial Team of the Year – Finalist (2017)
- Dispute Resolution Team of the Year – Finalist (2018)