Our intellectual property specialists assist our clients to explore ways to protect and manage their intellectual property rights in Australia and overseas. We advise owners and users of rights of the best way to protect, commercialise and manage intangible assets including reputation, copyrights, inventions, licences, business intelligence and data, contracts and agreements, branding, advertising creative, software and franchises.
Our commercial dispute resolution experts can help clients find a pathway through the sometimes difficult territory of IP enforcement and defence of IP infringement allegations.
We can assist with:
- domestic and international patents and trade marks including trade mark monitoring
- domain names
- business and company names
- plant breeders’ rights
- confidential information
- moral rights
- IP audits
- pre-commercialisation and asset protection
- distribution networks
- brand and advertising creative protection strategies
- cease and desist actions
- IP contracts: confidentiality agreements; agency and distribution agreements; customer/sales contracts; joint venture and collaboration agreements; CRC agreements; funding agreements; licensing agreements; technology transfer; manufacturing and prototype development agreements; and endorsement, sponsorship, advertising, marketing, merchandising and general commercial contracts
- acquisition and disposal/transfer of IP assets
- IP due diligence
- defence of infringement allegations
- passing off and misleading and deceptive conduct
When you have assets to protect, we’re with you.
Lawyers Weekly – Australian Law Awards
- Commercial Team of the Year – Finalist (2017)
- Dispute Resolution Team of the Year – Finalist (2018)