Our planning and environment law specialists assist clients to find a pathway through the complexities of planning and environment law, and help them reach the best commercial solution in the shortest possible time. We use our expertise to steer our clients clear of the issues which can stand in the way of development approvals.
We practice in all aspects of planning and environment law throughout Queensland and act for individuals, property developers, land owners, infrastructure providers, local government authorities and agricultural business.
Our specialists can provide guidance on:
- Planning Court and Environment Court litigation/dispute resolution
- advising on all aspects of land development and lawfulness of land use
- heritage issues and demolition control
- enforcement proceedings for development and environmental offences
- prosecutions for development and environmental offences
- vegetation clearing and management
- infrastructure planning and charging
- local and state planning instruments
- environmental management and compliance
- coastal development
- retail, commercial, industrial and residential development
- compulsory acquisition of land and compensation
- climate change
Whenever shaping the city is part of your vision, we’re with you.
Doyle’s Guide (Queensland)
- Leading Firm in Planning & Development (2017, 2019-2020)