With over 30 years’ combined experience, our banking and finance specialists deliver technical expertise to the finance, commercial and not-for-profit sectors.
We believe in developing and maintaining strong client relationships and providing accurate and timely advice to achieve practical commercial solutions.
We have in-depth experience across a range of transactional banking and finance matters, including:
- Syndicated lending
- Project finance
- Asset finance
- Corporate finance
- Specialised lending such as financing management and letting rights and rural finance
- Standard template loan documentation
- Personal property securities
- Commercial law
The team’s expertise also includes acting for clients on regulation and compliance matters including advising on:
- Australian Financial Services Licences
- Australian Credit Licences
- Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and the Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- Privacy Act
If you are looking for expert legal advice that relates to banking and finance matters, we’re with you.