Advice for maximising profits and investment returns.
We work with business owners, investment groups and developers to navigate the complexity of tax and revenue law in Australia and overseas.
Helping our clients resolve tax and revenue disputes efficiently, Thynne + Macartney are a pivotal partner in the growth of their business and personal wealth.
- International tax and cross-border transactions.
- Goods and services tax (GST).
- Income and capital gains tax (CGT).
- Corporate tax – including Division 7A.
- Tax consolidation regime.
- Taxation of trusts and partnerships.
- Tax structuring for succession and estate planning.
- Tax structuring for family law and litigation settlements.
- State taxes and duties in all jurisdictions.
- Foreign investment review board requirements.
- Applying for and maintaining tax exemption status for charities, not-for-profits and Indigenous corporations.
- JobKeeper objections and disputes.
- Employer tax obligations.
- Cash economy, asset betterment, audits and disputes.
Whatever your business needs – we’re with you.
Discover our full range of services
Banking + Finance Funds Management