The managed funds industry in Australia continues to grow with investors seeking higher returns on investments than offered by low interest products offered by more traditional institutions.
Thynne + Macartney’s lawyers have been working in the funds industry for many years, advising clients on structure, establishment, licensing and other regulatory requirements, offer documents and exit.
Focusing primarily on funds in the real estate, charitable, mortgage lending and non-cash payment sectors, clients rely on us to launch funds on time and ensure ongoing compliance.
Our clients include operators of registered and unregistered managed investment schemes offering financial products to wholesale and retail clients.
- successfully applying for Australian Financial Services (AFS) Licences
- advice on ongoing compliance with AFS Licences
- drafting policies
- breach reporting with AFS Licences
- sale of AFS Licences
- acting for a ‘buy now pay later’ operator in respect of all legal aspects, including fundraising for the operation
- acting in the liquidation of an AFS Licensee
Whether you’re growing wealth for this generation or the next – we’re with you.
Discover our full range of services