Our Litigation and Dispute Resolution specialists understand that litigation is a last resort and encourage clients to explore alternative means of resolving commercial disputes. Our specialists have a strong track record in navigating the challenges and risks of commercial dispute resolution to achieve optimal outcomes.
Our clients gain confidence, even in the most challenging commercial disputes, from the guidance provided by the litigation and dispute resolution team.Our specialists represent a wide range of businesses, industries and professions, including manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, landlords and property developers.
The lawyers practicing in this area have many years of experience in settlement negotiations, alternative dispute resolution and litigation. They have represented clients before Federal and State courts, specialist tribunals and commissions of enquiry.
The services provided by the firm include:
- advising on strategies to avoid or curtail litigation, including the assessment of the likely costs and prospects in litigation and the comparative benefits of mediation and other alternative dispute resolution processes
- conducting negotiations, mediations and arbitrations
- acting in the compulsory acquisition of minority shareholdings
- prosecuting judgment enforcement proceedings
- undertaking debt recovery, focusing on large scale commercial recoveries as well as conducting claims against individuals
When you have risk to be managed, we’re with you.
Lawyers Weekly – Australian Law Awards
- Commercial Team of the Year – Finalist (2017)
- Dispute Resolution Team of the Year – Finalist (2018)