Guiding clients through the maze of commercial and corporate law to achieve the most beneficial outcomes available.
Our clients include listed entities, large private companies, SMEs and high net-worth individuals.
We work with them to examine all the options at every stage of their business lifecycle – from start-ups needing structuring advice to mature organisations wanting to create value for shareholders.
- Business structures, taxation, and superannuation matters
- Structuring and documenting joint venture and partnership arrangements
- Drafting of commercial documents, including agreements in respect of joint ventures, franchising, distribution of products, agency arrangements, syndicates, production and management
- Licensing, acquisitions, and the sale of public and private companies
- Drafting shareholder agreements, foreign investment, mergers and takeovers, prospectuses, ASX listings, underwritings and equity raisings
- General commercial transactions such as licensing, distribution, agency, trade and supply agreements, partnership advice and business structures including trusts
Whatever your business goals – we’re with you.