Helping businesses to keep workers safe.
Our Workplace Health + Safety specialists understand it is a priority for clients to provide a safe working environment and have extensive experience in assisting businesses and employers implement best practice for their workplace in all aspects of compliance, risk management, policy and procedure.
When an incident occurs, an organisation may face investigation or prosecution which can expose the business to severe penalties and reputational risk. In some circumstances, individuals may also be subject to fines and imprisonment.
- Obligations and compliance under workplace health & safety legislation for businesses and individuals (especially directors’ duties)
- Managing workplace accidents
- Conducting internal investigations while maintaining legal professional privilege
- Investigations by statutory agencies including Workplace Health & Safety Queensland
- Prosecutions for breaches of health and safety legislation
- Coronial inquests
Our specialists can also represent clients in prosecutions and coronial inquests.
Where advice and defence are important, we’re with you.