Our wills + estates specialists give practical, realistic and straightforward advice to our clients providing the information they need to forge the best path forward in their particular situation.
We advise on a range of issues surrounding:
- Estate planning
- Estate administration
- Estate litigation
We recognise that every client’s circumstances are unique, and take care to find the best course to a solution that fits your objectives. Collectively, our Wills + Estates team has over 50 years of experience and we use this expertise to find better ways of protecting our clients’ assets and the interests of their loved ones.
Our Wills + Estates team represents a wide range of clients, including:
- individuals and couples with simple asset structures and family circumstances
- individuals and couples with complex asset structures and/or complex family circumstances
- business owners
- primary producers
- elderly clients requiring assistance in the management of their affairs
- relatives of persons who have lost the capacity to manage their own affairs
- attorneys acting under enduring powers of attorney
- executors and trustees of deceased estates
- beneficiaries of deceased estates
- clients involved in estate litigation matters
- litigation guardians for persons under a legal disability, including infants and persons with disabilities
- lawyers and accountants seeking specialist advice on complex wills and estates issues
When you want to take care of loved ones, we’re with you.